Eric Stone -The Truths and Myths of Building a Workplace Culture: measuring change, pitfalls, change management and transformation success
In a McKinsey study, it was found that 70% of corporate culture transformations fail. These failures often result from misalignment with business strategy, lack of leadership commitment, insufficient employee engagement, ineffective communication, and a lack of measurement.
Successful navigation of cultural change requires a strategic approach that addresses these challenges dynamically for a higher likelihood of success.
About my guest Eric Stone
As the Founder of Clear Path Ventures, Eric Stone specializes in expertly guiding young professionals and businesses on their journey to success. With a rich twenty-six-year career at the renowned rental car company Enterprise Holdings, Eric quickly became one of the most accomplished Regional Vice Presidents.
Eric Stone is also the author of "Jumpstart Your Workplace Culture: A Road Map for Igniting High Performance," offering valuable insights into cultivating a thriving work environment for optimal productivity and success. Whether one is a budding professional or a growing business, Eric Stone and Clear Path Ventures serve as the compass on the road to achieving excellence.
Get his book 📕 Jumpstart Your Workplace Culture: A Road Map for Igniting High Performance: https://www.amazon.com/Jumpstart-Your-Workplace-Culture-Performance/dp/163755396X
How to Reach Eric Stone
The Clear Path Ventures Website https://clearpathventures.com/
His LinkedIn Profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-stone-clear-path/
What We Discussed in this Episode about the myths of Culture Change:
- Is this True or a Myth or partly true?
- The impact of work culture on business outcomes has never been measured
- People need to be told about the new culture through regular in-class trainings and manuals
- Building a new culture is based on iterations - you measure, assess results and pivot if necessary
- Managers are the one that know where we stand in terms of culture and performance
- Changing culture needs consultants to kick start
- Mastering Cultural Transformation: A Glimpse into Companies' Success Stories
- The Silent Red Flag: Overlooked Symptoms Calling for Cultural Change
- Avoid These Cultural Change Pitfalls: Worst Ways to Kickstart Transformation
- What are the worst ways to start a cultural change?
It is Free