Custom SharePoint news email templates - #319
We felt this headline was worth jazz-hands. (In truth, I forgot to edit and remove it from the beginning). Set up the email page templates for your SharePoint news that suits your needs. Set a default and show them first to SharePoint news authors.
We also cover OneDrive inside Outlook, and duplication of townhall and webinar event details.
Darrell and Daniel cover:
- Microsoft SharePoint news for email now supports custom template tab settings and wider posts
- Updated Lists in Team Sites, Lists progressive web app (PWA), and Teams
- In form Teams meeting option updates for webinars and townhalls
- Reordering registration form questions for webinars
- Introducing the ability to duplicate an existing town hall
- Introducing the ability to duplicate an existing webinar
- OneDrive for Business opens in Outlook on the web
- Mute On Air available in the new Microsoft Teams on Windows
Join Daniel Glenn and Darrell as a Service Webster as they cover the latest messages in the Microsoft 365 Message Center.
Follow us! Twitter - Facebook - LinkedIn
Check out Daniel and Darrell's own YouTube channels at:
Daniel - https://youtube.com/DanielGlenn
Darrell - https://youtube.com/modernworkmentor
It is Free