The Lost Art Of Politeness, Manners, And Good Samaritanism (and is samaritanism a real word?):
- A genuine politeness gene is alive and well and living in Latin America.
- Where kids in public places are actually under control (just like the good old days in your country). How and why Latin kid’s respect for elders differs so much from their 1st World counterparts.
- Ritalin and other kiddie behavioral management drugs? Kid management drugs haven’t landed down here… yet! (thank Buddha).
- Why Latins on the street, so eager to please, will often give you very bad directions.
- Good Samaritans, car trouble, dialing 911, and the value of basic liability auto insurance.
- 10 reasons why Latin America is NOT at all a good place to raise your kids (even though they have some excellent private grade schools, K-12).