- The underground (informal) economy, and how Latin governments lie about their employment figures (just like the USA does).
- More miserable Latin Public school system facts, and why you NEVER want to teach English there (or send your kids there for that matter).
- Comparing Latin universities with 1st World universities.
- A wide open market; A million English teaching jobs for Expats, some formal, some not. How every day want ads read something like this…
“English Teachers Wanted for Exclusive Private School”, No experience necessary, Spanish language skills a plus, but not necessary. Bachelor’s degree required (but don’t worry, even a throw-away one will do; like political science, drama, or sociology).
- Whats a TOEFL exam?... And why every upwardly mobile Latin person dreams of passing it (but few do).