1. Luke 24:50-53. He lifted His hands and blessed them.
2. Matt 14:30-34. Sometimes when we strike out for the LORD, things can begin to turn out as the skeptics said it would. We begin to sink. The next thing to do is to cry out to the LORD to save us. "And immediately Jesus streched forth His hand and caught him..."
3. Mark 1:40-43. Jesus put forth His hand and touched him ... and IMMEDIATELY the leprosy departed from him... We may believe that God can make the impossible to happen. Its not beyond His power. But we wonder whether He is WILLING to help us. We need to believe like this leper that He can choose to do it for us. No one is too far gone.
4. Luke 8:41- Someone's miracle will not stop yours from coming. The woman with the issue of blood had her miracle inserted on the way to raise Jairus' daughter.
5. Mark 6:35- When the hands of the LORD touch the little you have and multiples it. Do your bit and leave the rest in the master's hands.
6. Mark 10:13. Jesus touched the children and blessed them. Do not forbid the children to come to the LORD for His blessing touch.
7. Luke 24:30-31. Jesus blessed the food ... Ex 23:25
8. When we are in doubt, it is a great time to experience the hands of the LORD. John 20:24-27. Jesus' blessed hands converting doubting Thomas into a real disciple...