-Every Christian must learn how to draw encouragement from within for there are many situations that are discouraging.
1 Samuel 30:1-6
Speak to yourself questioning the validity of the trend: Why are you so discouraged O my soul?
1. Develop a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit. Speak to Him and hear Him speak to You
1 John 4:4 says that the 'greater one' is within You.
He is the 'Comforter.' John 14:16,26 15:26, 16:7
Eph 5:19 Shows us how to be filled with the Holy Spirit.
2. Receive the Living Messages from God from the simple reading of Scriptures.
Learn to see the Bible as a source of comfort.
3. Remember other problems that God has delivered you from. God expects this of us. Mark 8:15-21
4. Make Positive Confessions based on Faith:
Speaking the opposite of the undesirable experiences. Joel 3:10
5. Learn to listen to appropriate messages and get fired up again. Especially camp messages.
6. Play the right music at the right time.
7. Avoid discouraging and depressive people who only draw you back into darkness.
8. Remember that 'joy comes in the morning.' Psalm 30:5