The President announced plans for a historic visit to the Arctic, to highlight the issue of climate change. Will he visit the Chukchi Sea oil rig? Mr Obama, along with most of the Federal Government has been sued by youngsters under the Public Trust Doctrine .
The reading list:
• President Obama announces a trip to the Arctic
• Is he sincere or cynical?
• Jimmy Carter as the first Climate Hawk President
• EPA and the Colorado spill
• A new lawsuit under the Public Trust Doctrine
Find the live links at our blog: http://www.massclimateaction.net/blog
Because we recognize the necessity of personal accountability for our actions, because we accept responsibility for building a durable future and because we believe it is our patriotic duty as citizens to speak out, we must insist that the United States put a price on carbon.
Thanks for listening.