Episode 10 - MicroCap Investing: A State of Perpetual Learning with Scott Felsenthal, UnusualStocks.net
For this episode of the Planet MicroCap Podcast, I spoke with Scott Felsenthal from UnusualStocks.net. The reason I started this podcast was that I wanted to have the opportunity to learn from other MicroCap investors’ experiences investing in MicroCaps. When talking to Scott, we learn how he developed his MicroCap investing strategy, while also working full-time in his family business. His interest in MicroCap investing led him to starting his own newsletter, called UnusualStocks.net, which he launched with fellow MicroCap Investor, Matthew D’Addario.
The Planet MicroCap Podcast is brought to you by SNN Incorporated, publishers of StockNewsNow.com, The Official MicroCap News Source, and the MicroCap Review Magazine, the leading magazine in the MicroCap market - check out the latest issue here: MicroCap Review Summer/Fall 2015
In this episode, Scott and I discuss the following topics:
- His background and how he got introduced to investing in MicroCap stocks
- Describes UnusualStocks.net
- Experience in MicroCap investing
- Due diligence process
- Importance of talking with management
- Learning from your success and failures
- Finding new sectors and/or investment ideas
- What does "undiscovered" or "unusual" stocks mean?
You can follow Scott Felsenthal and Unusual Stocks @UnusualStocks
It is Free