1. “Squirmish” along with us as we read excerpts from Sarah Palin’s Trump endorsement
2. Glenn Beck is riding a snowball to hell comprised of his mixed metaphors, and that’s why he needs you to vote for Ted Cruz
3. Woodie Guthrie posthumously trolls the Trump family for red-lining (ie before they started segregated using bad taste as the means of control)
4. Michael Bloomberg now considering a run for president because what about him, huh? He’s a meglomaniac billionaire too! Trump can’t have all the glory.
5. Simon and Garfunkel have the best week ever.
6. 2015 hottest year on record. Again. Guys, it’s too hot.
7. #oscarssowhite, a protest movement so elite that only Will Smith and Spike Lee are qualified to participate
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of barking dogs who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!