1. Justice Scalia’s death leaves a vacancy for the position of RBG bestie. Heartless GOP is unwilling to help.
2. Being a Democratic Socialist is now a legitimate way to win a presidential primary
3. Donald Trump wins Saturday’s GOP debate by garnering most boos, Ted Cruz loses by speaking worst Spanish. It’s a mad, mad world.
4. Nevada caucus race could be totally up for grabs because no pollster has tried to grab it yet
5. Debbie Wasserman Schultz clearly hates her job, hatches new plan to get herself fired
6. The GOP hates Obama’s budget so much they’re not even going to bother to see what’s in it.
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of honking cars who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!