Classroom Management is almost always dependent upon you. After all, you are probably the greatest variable in the classroom next to the kids. It is in your best interest to figure out what behaviors you have that might create problems for you. Hence, if they are your issues then quite possibly you can address those issues to help you be able to better manage student behaviors.
In today's episode, I am focused on:
6 Questions to Ask Yourself About You
1. Do you know when you are losing it?
2. Do you ignore or address?
3. Do you plead and beg or is it my way or the highway?
4. Do you need help with organizational skills?
5. Are you consistent?
6. Do you learn their names?
Thanks for listening today. I hope that you will take the time to ask yourself these questions and then respond truthfully.
Some of your issues of working with the kids could be you.