2. Ted Cruz is unable to get the ball through the "basketball ring' in Indiana...or get people to vote for him
3. Donald Trump currently feuding with an estimated 56% of Republican party. Now using “to Cantor” as a verb.
4. Conventional wisdom says 2016 is Clinton in a landslide, but when has she ever let conventional wisdom determine her fate?
5. Delegate allocation on both sides of the aisle forces us to wonder: Will there ever be final results to this crazy primary?
6. Donald Trump enacts part one of his genius one-part Latino outreach strategy: Eat a tostada bowl on Cinco de Mayo
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of circling helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!