1. If we’ve learned anything this election season, it’s that a public official’s level of scandal is directly proportional to how many of their pores we see in the press.
2. Hillary wins Kentucky by a nose. Loses Oregon by all the noses. [That was a Kentucky Derby pun, see what we did there?]
3. Planes are unnatural and we refute the science that says otherwise. We are not birds.
4. We finally have the Parliament we’ve always wanted! (Minus any productive action.)
5. Oklahoma GOP hoping to rid state of frustrating hordes of medical professionals and women in the most passive aggressive way possible
6. Good news! All Texans are now gay according to the state GOP’s platform
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of circling helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!