Business:Management & Marketing
Dr. Jerry Kornfeld - How to Combat Heart Disease (A2218)
For many years the American Heart Association and the medical profession has been addressing this issue and deaths from Heart Attacks is decreasing, but it still is our number one killer and Dr. Jerry's mission is to try and get your help to change the statistic.
1. Why do you think it is still our number one killer?
2. What exactly is a heart attack?
3. What are the risk factors for a heart attack and what is the metabolic syndrome?
4. Some recent information that cholesterol is really not the problem. What is the good and what is the bad cholesterol?
5. I have heard a lot about Red Meat, is it really aproblem?
It is Free