LINDSEY ELLISON VOL 3 OF 3
Adele Green interviews Lindsey Ellison, Huffington Post journalist who is outspoken about narcissists. Lindsey freelances for www.yourtango.com, writes for her own blog and host a chat show “Start Over Find Happiness Again” to empower women. Lindsey motives survivors of narcissists based on her own journey.
In the other interviews Lindsey told her childhood story, spoke about here relationships with narcissist partners and breaking up she gives advice on:
- How to decide to get a divorce?
- When can you afford to get a divorce?
- How money follows you when you honour your truth
- Happiness compared to being financially secure
- The perspective we develop after having a near death experience and mortality
- How to break free from a narcissist
- Letting go of a conflict relationship
- Defining your truth and finding it
- Thrive in your relationship
If you listen to the end of the interview you will find out where to get these courses
Adele Green, Transformation Specialist Coach for women in relationship and Author of www.CanYouSeeMeNaked.com interviews feminine role models to share stories, tools and tips to support and inspire women with daily challenges on their internal journey.
CONNECT WITH LINDSEY ELLISON
SPECIAL MENTIONED LINKS
Free Book Chapter
Complimentary Coaching Starter Pack
Become a patron
Also listen to: