BTL #221 - MULTIPLE CHOICE EXAMS - 11/15/16
In Which We Discuss:
*For our reactions to the presidential election, please check out last week's special midweek edition of BTL, available HERE**
1. Somehow Trump is bigoted enough to invite Breitbart into the White House but okay with a man named Reince?
2. Trump promises to keep none of his campaign promises in first major interview as President Elect
3. A few medium okay things happened last week and that’s all we have to cling to
4. Democrats, not swayed by subtler hints, finally get the point by losing an easy election to a madman and rally behind less centrist DNC chair
5. California’s election is a multiple choice exam that only about 70% of us passed.
6. If Donald Trump and Howard Dean had a baby, it’d be the electorally baffling state of Maine
7. 2016 continues to fall apart further with the passing of Gwen Ifill. Is life even real? Are we real?
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of circling helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com