News & Politics
BTL #236 - SAY TRUMPCARE - 3/13/17
In Which We Discuss:
1. Enjoy your Trumpcare America, assuming you don’t die swiftly and in debt
2. Heartless Republicans declare: “Let them eat iPhones!”
3. GOP seems to think they’ve released the first accurate jobs report in eight years. If true, it would also be the first accurate jobs report in the history of America.
4. Donald Trump’s Twitter dreams are answered: He will get to see the court in court!
5. The Terminator claims he’s not running for a California senate seat, so we’ll probably just see him on the ballot then
6. Couldn’t find a White House tour that fits your schedule? Getting in is apparently as simple as jumping over a fence and walking directly into the White House.
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of screaming sirens who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free