BTL #237 - WORLD WITHOUT BUSINESS (CARDS) - 3/20/17
In Which We Discuss:
1. Everyone suffers under Trump’s first budget proposal, even Budget Director John Mulvaney, who is now living in a horrifying world without business cards
2. As they say in Trump’s favorite Irish proverb, freedom’s just another word for tragically dying of a preventable disease
3. Germany is no longer fascist enough for a handshake from Donald Trump
4. We might be going to war with North Korea, but Rex Tillerson isn’t losing sleep over it
5. Even Fox News discovers that the only thing more popular than Planned Parenthood is Bernie Sanders
6. Confirmed: It’s fine to pull a gun on your co worker at Fox news. Still seeking comment on whether policy allows actual shots to be fired.
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of helecopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com