News & Politics
BTL #242 - THE EUROPEAN MARGIN OF ERROR - 4/24/17
In Which We Discuss:
1. French presidential elections are three parts funny farm, two parts nonsense, one part unpredictable margin of error
2. Trump’s first 100 days were so annoying we might be willing to settle for a wall-related government shutdown
3. DNC “Unity Tour” kicks off with protests and pro-lifers
4. Joel Osteen doppleganger Jon Ossoff might have more fun being “radically boring” on the pulpit than the soap box
5. Hollywood Friends: Exciting opportunty! Jason Chaffetz is on the hunt for a better paying job. Willing to leave office and betray the people of Utah for talk show contract.
6. If Bill O’Reilly’s fiction is any indication, women everywhere better watch their backs
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helecopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free