12 Liz Earle & co - Business, Bacteria + Bones Beneath Escalators
Business! Beauty! Bacteria! Bath-based creativity!
This month's magnificent 7 talk all things business, from starting a wholesome men's magazine to starting a healthy living magazine, from how to run one of the UK's biggest charities to where stand-up comedy meets archaeology. Our most eclectic bunch yet are:
- Beauty empiress LIZ EARLE on goodness, guts and GMTV
- Founder of the Oasis charity STEVE CHALKE on running a hairdressers', a library, a cafe... and basically it's like Sim City.
- Peter Kay's Car Share co-creator TIM REID on what businesses can learn from comedy writers
- Stand-up archaeologist PAUL DUNCAN MCGARRITY on the morbid goings-on beneath station escalators
- Free Fringe founder PETER BUCKLEY-HILL on fixing the comedy circuit
- Sorted magazine founder & magician STEVE LEGG on polygons and weird gigs
- Comic and actor DAVID WHITNEY on why the London Olympics was humanity's peak
Find us on Facebook, like us, share us... and this is the Donate/Patreon episode! Give us a click, bung us some change, loving your work.
It is Free