BTL #261 - A DOTARD IN NAMBIA [w/ THOMAS DALE] - 9/25/17
In Which We Discuss:
1. Trump uses the UN gathering to threaten nuclear war and thank the great nation of Nambia for making his friends so rich! Isn’t diplomacy grand?
2. Kim Jong-Un brought back the word “dotard” and now we all sound Shakespearian
3. OMG did John and Lindsey just break up over Lindsey’s secret affair with healthcare reform? What a bitch!
4. First Amendment expert Donald Trump describe specific administration-approved maneuvers for football protesting. Kneeling = disrespectful to our heritage. Linking arms = a celebration of unity!
5. Trump redefines the word loyalty while extolling on his distaste for Luther Strange at a Luther Strange rally
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com