Galina & Roland Talk All Day Movement
Galina and Roland sit down with you to talk all day movement and how to have a more dynamic workday.
...and a bit of pumpkin spice thrown in for good measure!
1. Now with more pumpkin spice!
2. All day movement and the dynamic office.
3. Exercise isn't enough, you have to move throughout the day.
4. The concept of being active sedentary.
5. L. A. Times editorial - facts about too much sitting
6. Increased risk of early death
7. Exercise alone is not enough to ensure good health
8. Morning strategies for before work
9. Strategies for at work/during the day
10. People with seated jobs are twice as likely to die from cardiovascular disease
Every BODY Moves by Galina Denzel - The complete course by Galina, featuring her signature Five Minute Movement Breaks.
Eat Well, Move Well, Live Well, feature chapters on all day movement and the dynamic office.
LA Times short facts video - Get up at least once every 30 minutes. Failure to do so may shorten your life, study finds
Sitting is Killing You - "Fun" infographic at DIYGenius.com
Deskbound by Kelly Starrett (affiliate) - A great book on combating the health effects of a deskbound life.
Reviews help spread the word, big time! It only takes a minute to leave a quick one.
And subscribing brings each show to you and your phone automatically!
Our podcast theme music is "Protofunk" by Kevin MacLeod of incompetech.com. Licensed under Creative Commons 3.0.
Roland & Galina
It is Free