BTL #262 - NORTH KOREA TO KEVIN BACON [w/ RITZA BLOOM] - 10/2/17
In Which We Discuss:
1. Trump will save the middle class by lowering his own taxes. For America!
2. Trump finally settles on a response strategy for the Puerto Rico crisis: Twitter warfare with a struggling local politician.
3. Old chartering habits die hard for the rich former executives helping “drain the swamp”
4. Alabama decides it’s finally time to go full-crazy. That’s right - they’ve got crazy they haven’t even shown us yet.
5. Twitter has now done more to counteract Russian electoral interference than the White House
6. A new break in the case for the age-old question: How many degrees of separation between Kevin Bacon and North Korea?
Plus, the loverly Ritza Bloom (@ritzacalixte), joins us in the studio!
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free