Ergonomics and long term health with Brandon Olin
As an ergonomics and employee wellness consultant, Brandon Olin help people and companies implement changes leading to long term improvements in health.
Brandon's company, Movility, provides the know-how, training, and physical products to improved the health of office workers.
This interview was A LOT of fun for us, so please forgive the Eastern European food tangent at the beginning. We get back on track real quick! :D
1. Background, education, and experience
2. Does everyone need a standing desk?
3. What if you don't have a standup desk? Are you doomed?
4. What about bad posture? Does bad posture even exist?
5. What are some simple changes to improve health while working?
6. Stretching? Office Exercises?
7. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of health and posture tools and devices. Are they good tools, or just crutches?
Be sure to get on the waiting list for Brandon's upcoming class at movility.co/academy.
Reviews help spread the word, big time!
It only takes a minute to leave a quick review. Just try ten words and see how how fast it goes!
Oh, and subscribing to the show brings each episode to you and your phone automatically!
Our podcast theme music is "Protofunk" by Kevin MacLeod of incompetech.com. Licensed under Creative Commons 3.0.
Roland & Galina
It is Free