BTL #276 - A SIDE OF WATERGATE - 1/28/18
In Which We Discuss:
1. The government is now open, so it’s time to re-record the voicemail at the White House comment line!
2. Enjoy Tuesday’s SOTU address with a side Watergate
3. When will the world’s richest people open their arms to Trump? Apparently not at Davos.
4. As always, the best way to insure having a sexual predator on your payroll is to employ a “faith adviser”
5. Claire McCaskill looks to continue her run of being the luckiest Senate candidate in America
6. The Guggenheim sends the president their piece de resistance: a golden toilet called “America”
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free