News & Politics
BTL #284 - CASTING THE WHITE HOUSE - 4/2/18
In Which We Discuss:
1. Easter: Miracle or confusing pagan tradition? We investigate.
2. Trump’s personal doctor now leads the government’s biggest bureaucracy. In other news, I’m now qualified to teach you to scuba dive.
3. The Census: now with new opportunities to #resist.
4. To police, being young, black, and holding a cellphone makes you more dangerous than being young, white, bonkerstown insane, and holding an AR-15. America!
5. Trump is angry Amazon uses the USPS to deliver mail instead of inflate his ego.
6. Because we knew it would eventually come to this, Trump just cast a Disney Channel star in the roll of “White House Communications Staff.”
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free