Business:Management & Marketing
E19: 5 ways to use testimonials
Testimonials are a great way to promote your brand. When you say how great you are, it's advertising, but when others say how great you are, it's the TRUTH.
This podcast episode with Michael Angelo Caruso covers five ways to use testimonials to get the word out about your products and services.
1. Re-purpose the testimonial on your webiste. Always get permission.
2. Use a screen shot to capture a cluster of your LinkedIn recommendations. Share that .jpg on other social media platforms.
3. Display a short testimonial in your Facebook cover photo. Unlike pics in regular posts, cover photos are visible to anyone who visits your page.
4. Use hash tags to alert certain people and entities to your great testimonials. Don't be heavy-handed about this. Only do it when you don't have the other person's email address.
5. Marry the testimonial to an image of you and the other person. This humanizes the endorsement. Photos almost always get more attention than verbiage.
It is Free