Season 2, Ep 8 - Learning about Mezcal from Arik Torren of Fidencio
It may be fair to say that Joshua and Jason know their way around whisky be it Scotch, American, or otherwise. When it comes to mezcal, well, it's no secret that they, like many people, could use a primer, a 101, if you will, in agave spirits.
Joshua flew down to Oaxaca to meet with Arik Torren of Fidencio spirits and Enrique Jiménez of Del Amigo distillery to learn from the masters.
So, as usual, have a seat, have a pour, and listen in. Unless you're driving. If you're driving, be smart and stay sober but be sure to listen into the conversation!
Special thanks to:
- Weigh Down for allowing us to use their song "Wooden Monsters" as our theme song
- Moana McAuliffe for designing our Podcast Logo
- Blue Yeti for making great microphones
- RØDE for making *really* great microphones
- Focusrite for making awesome USB receivers
- Olympus and Tascam for making fine mobile recording devices
- Joshua Hatton for producing and editing
It is Free