How to get BIG collaborations as a small creator (Chat w Parviz Dov)
In this phone interview I talk with Parviz Dov on how he has been able to collaborate with much bigger creators than himself such as Nas Daily, Piano Around The World, Sara Dietschy, Dan Mace & More. Some things I took away from our convo are:
1. Be a part of the community and keep your eyes open for opportunity
2. Take the risk and leaps to go to these opportunities
3. Offer a service or value when you can't offer an audience. If you have a skill you don't always need to bring the audience at first.
4. Stay patient and your timing with come.
5. Always be learning new skills
Follow Me (Justin)
It is Free