Games & Hobbies:Other Games
Episode 16: Deep Dive into Dystopia Rising Evolution
In which Matthew and Dixie takes turns interviewing Eddy about Dystopia Rising: Evolution.
* Matthew has to leave, so he'll start off as host, but Dixie will take over halfway through
* How did Onyx Path come to be developing Dystopia Rising
* We (EVENTUALLY) talk about the elevator pitch for DR:E
* A focus on emotional connections
* What new and established Onyx Path players can get from DR:E
* Economy as told through story rather than logistics
* Zed, Raiders, and animals, oh my! The thrilling antagonists
* Dixie loves Borderlands 2 and has taken over as host!
* The importance of calling out asperational characters in tabletop games
* New Strains! But instead let's talk about the new approach to Strains
* (Slight mechanical bump -- we got all the audio, but Dixie and Eddy couldn't hear each other for a moment.)
* Is DR:E global? No, but Eddy has ideas on that front, too.
* Different post-apocalyptic genres
* The loss of original culture as a story element and a source of metahumor, and how it compares and contrasts with Pugmire
* Oral tradition and the Telling Visionaries
* How is missing information addressed in canon?
* Eddy talks a bit about diversity inclusion in DR:E
It is Free