Government & Organizations
PAPod 193 - Top Ten Reasons Leaders Push Back
Top Ten Reasons Leaders Push Back
10. It is easier to NOT Change
9. It is not my problem
8. The world is supposed to be linear and predictable
7. Systems change takes time and money
6. We need a weak part to fix
5. Two Words: Sunk Cost
4. Accountability is emotionally satisfying
3. The thought that bad things can "just happen" is super scary
2. The mistaken belief that management controls process. Tee Hee
1. Blame reduces Uncertainty
Listen to this podcast.
Best Safety Podcast, Safety Program, Safety Storytelling, Investigations, Human Performance, Safety Differently, Operational Excellence, Resilience Engineering, Safety and Resilience Incentives
Give this a listen.
Thanks for listening and tell your friends. See you on a list, someplace.
It is Free