Business:Management & Marketing
The Seller's Challenge
This is a two part interview about the book by Tom Willliams and Tom Saine - a must read and MUST HIGHLIGHT, The Seller's Challenge: How Top Sellers Master 10 Deal Killing Obstacles (concerns) in B2B Sales.
In this first half I asked them about several chapters and key points of the book.
1. What was the genesis for the book? How did it evolve?
2. What is stakeholder mapping and why is it important?
3. You wrote an entire chapter on status quo. Why?
4. What role in sales training should insight-selling play?
5. For sellers that handle RFPs that chapter is a must read. What are 1-2 takeaways that are important for our readers to know?
Get the book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2LJ057j and in bookstores
Reach Tom Williams:
and Thomas Saine:
Our next episode will cover Gatekeepers and their changing role and value, Price Demands and Procurement.
It is Free