Foodies Watching Movies S3 E4 - Pizza Shrapnel
This week on Foodies Watching Movies!!! Veronica, Nate and returning guest Sara from GallifRadio recap several food adventures, walk you through some tasty sandwich recipes (one you can find below!), a previous unreleased movies catches their attention, and SCOTT EARNED THE POWER OF LOVE as we dish on one of our all time favorites Scott Pilgrim vs. the World. All this and so much more!!!!
** Pulled Maple BBQ Chicken **
Crock Pot (Low Heat)
- 1 1/2 Cups of Water
- 3 Medium Chicken Breast (1 - 1 1/2 lbs.)
- Black and White Pepper (Preference to taste...I Used A LOT)
- Garlic Sea Salt (4 Tablespoons)
- Coarse Sea Salt (2 Tablespoons)
- 2 Dashes of Nutmeg (Forgot to mention on the show....)
--Let Cook for 3 Hours on Low Heat--
After Chicken has cooked for the desired time drain water and shred chicken in crock pot. Add the following once the chicken is shredded.
- 3 or 4 Tablespoons of Butter (To Preference)
- 3/4 Bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's Maple Barbecue Sauce
BONUS INGREDIENT - Maple Syrup (1 Tablespoon)
Mix and let chicken cook on low heat for the duration of your next steps
(or wait an hour for extra flavor)
Go Ahead and get a pan or griddle heating up, once hot slather it with butter, you want to make sure to toast both sides of both pieces of bread. Once you flip and the first toasted side is up add one slice of cheese (Provolone or Havarti work best)
Take your bread off the fire and add the Pulled Chicken, cut your sandwich in half (diagonally like a sane person) and Enjoy!!!
It is Free