Games & Hobbies:Other Games
Episode 26: Listen to our Story(path)!
In which Dixie, Eddy, and Matthew do a deep dive into the Storypath system that Onyx Path uses for Scion, Trinity, They Came from Beneath the Sea!, and Dytopia Rising: Evolution.
* Newscaster voices!
* Storypath system primer/basics of the mechanics
* Various systems Storypath does well
* Skill + Attribute
* Arena + Approach
* Storypath is structured like media!
* A bit about failures being interesting
* Dramatic editing and Trinity's structure
* Momentum and Scion
* Integrating mechanics into setting
* More about failing before you succeed
* Dixie makes a WoW connection!
* Wading deeper in the Momentum pool
* The "Paths" of Storypath
* On...Trademarks? Props? in TCfBtS!
* More on Momentum, Conditions. and Flaws
* Dice rolling in Storypath, Enhancements, and Complications
* System flexibility
* Scale in Storypath
* A tangent!
* You don't have to memorize the rules to run a game
* Power levels in Storypath
* Getting meta with TCfBtS!
* Our personal favorite Storypath games
* Another stinger brought to you by us goofing off before recording!
Trinity Continuum: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/trinitycontinuum/
Trinity Preorders: https://trinity-continuum-aeon-rpg.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
Scion Preorders: https://scion-2nd-edition-tabletop-rpg.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
Dystopia Rising: Evolution: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/dystopiarising/
Dystopia Rising: Evolution Preorders: https://dystopia-rising-evolution.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
They Came from Beneath the Sea!: http://theonyxpath.com/category/worlds/tcfbts/
Chicago by Night Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/200664283/chicago-by-night-for-vampire-the-masquerade-5th-ed?ref=577145&token=5538fbe5#
It is Free