Medicine X: Explaining medical conditions through storytelling
Madison Lazas, Partnerships and Public Relations Manager at Medicine X, an educational initiative that explains complicated medical conditions to patients through storytelling joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Madison Lazas discuss the following:
1. Why was Medicine X created?
2. How is Medicine X different to other companies offering patient education?
3. Why do you feel the storytelling approach works so well?
4. How and by whom are the stories written?
5. What medical conditions do you 'xplain'?
6. Does Medicine X offer any other services other than the digital story?
Medicine X is a team of doctors and artists dedicated to creating accessible and easily-digestible medical information for all patients, through interactive illustrations. We believe everyone should be educated and empowered in order to take part in their own medical decisions, regardless of age, gender, culture or condition. Medicine X continues dedicating its resources to help its global audience fully understand medical conditions. All stories are reviewed and edited by leading health care specialist and opinion leaders in order to ensure all medical content is accurate and up to date. For more information on Medicine X and their latest project, please visit: www.medicinex.com.
It is Free