BTL #304 - PEACHES THE FRIENDLY WALL - 1/14/19
In Which We Discuss:
1. Anybody you’ve ever heard of (and some that you haven’t) is running for president.
2. Shutdown update, day 6000: No news. Shutdown continues. Send park janitors...or something.
3. GOP finally draws soft line in the sand with Steve King, so they do eventually semi-censure white nationalism. Just takes 16 years to get their story straight.
4. Trump is a foreign agent. Deal with it.
5. If anybody’s selling Iran-bombing excuses or plans, John Bolton is in the market.
6. You could be picketing right now.
7. We’re calling Trump’s wall Peaches from now on so now it’s friendly.
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com