BTL #306 - FAVORITE BACK TATTOO - 1/28/19
In Which We Discuss:
1. Don’t worry, we didn’t need a border wall anyway. Trump just wanted us to think really hard about one as an exercise.
2. Roger Stone and his favorite back tattoo subject now have even more in common.
3. Michael Cohen is in the mob. Really.
4. Puerto Rico is still a place that exists to everybody that isn’t Donald Trump.
5. 2020 Updates: Don’t forget (or do) that Howard Schultz is a nobody.
6. No matter who the president is, we’re always up to the same tricks in Latin America.
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in political news. Join the millions of sirens and helicopters who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free