Religion & Spirituality:Christianity
How To Be Content - Philippians 4:11-12
I have learned to be content in whatever circumstance I find myself. I know both how to make do with little, and I know how to make do with a lot. In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret of being content—whether well fed or hungry, whether in abundance or in need.
Four Attitudes for Finding Contentment
1) Have a life focus ___ . (Philippians 2:3-4)
2) Refuse to ___ and ___ . (Philippians 2:14-15)
3) Always look ___, and do so with ___ ! (Philippians 3:13-14)
4) Be ___ for the role God has ___. (Colossians 4:2-4)
The Power of Living Beyond Your Circumstances
1) You develop a more ___ ___. (Philippians 1:12)
2) You ___ the ___ in other believers. (Philippians 4:13)
3) You encounter a larger ___ for you ___. (Philippians 1:13, 4:22)
The Most Important Principle of All
___ allow your ____ to determine your ___ !
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com