Society & Culture:Relationships
21: work affecting libido, when to talk about sex, aggressiveness you like in a man
Stefanie Maegan (28), the host of the Broke Girl Therapy podcast, and Rose McAleese (29) answer your questions! (Part 1 / 2)
Get your questions answered: debugdating.com/questions
This episode covers:
- How would you like to be approached at work? Have you ever been? How did that feel?
- What are the Pros/Cons of Online Dating sites (PoF, OkCupid) vs Apps (e.g. Tinder, Bumble)?
- If you're 2 dates in and there's still no kiss, would you move on?
- What kind of aggressiveness do you like in a man, and what kind is scary?
- How can we spot a female profile that is catfishing us?
- What do you think is the solution to your work stress affecting your dating and libido? What can men do to help you with that?
- Please rate your sex drive compared to the average woman’s.
- When you're ready to have sex with him, when do you prefer talking about your preferences and desires for sex? In bed before sex, while having sex, outside the bedroom?
- There's a phrase "opposites attract". Has that been true in your good relationships?
- Which question do you prefer: may I do this, can we do this, or what would you like?
It is Free