TV & Film
Ep 236: Rubik, the Amazing Cube
What happens when you give an inanimate toy a magical backstory? Rubik, the Amazing Cube aims to answer that question and to help out Sean has enlisted the aid of artist, Charlie Visconage, and host of the Be Kind and Rewind podcast, Carlos Sanchez!
Want to find our guests online?
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Recommend a cartoon to us:
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message titled "Amazing Cube“ with the review, “I've been able to solve a Rubik cube in the amount of time it took you all to realize it's not pronounced Rubix cube!"
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons
It is Free