TV & Film
Ep 241: Batman: Hush
Jeph Loeb and Jim Lee wrote and illustrated, respectively, the amazing story arch of Batman: Hush back in December 2002. In 2019, the DC Animated Universe (DCAU) has made it their 35th original animated movie. After 17 years, can the adaptation of the graphic novel live up to the original? Sean Paul Ellis and Dave Trumbore break down this latest DCAU entry.
Want to find our cohosts online?
Sean Paul Ellis
If you are digging our show and want to help you out, then you can do so in the following ways:
1. Recommend a cartoon to us:
2. Leave a review on iTunes with the following message titled "Hush“ with the review, “Why would you use that word? Of all the words out there, why would you say that to me, now?"
3. Like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SaturdayMourningCartoons/
4. Follow us on twitter @MourningToons
5. Check us out on Instagram @SaturdayMourningCartoons
It is Free