TV & Film
TYPE 40: A Doctor Who Podcast Episode 33: Torchwood Reexamined
TYPE 40: A Doctor Who Podcast
Episode 33: Torchwood Reexamined
13 years ago Doctor Who birthed its first full spin off in Russell T Davies “Torchwood” Just as Captain Jack warned, “Everything changed”: a new channel, a post watershed timeslot, a set of mostly new characters who brandished guns, swore, has sex and weren’t always guaranteed to make it out alive from week to week. Torchwood had everybody talking back in 2006… and now it’s our turn at Type 40.
Joining regular host Dan Hadley are “Starry-Eyed”, but not potty-mouthed girl Sarah Graham. And the Fandom Podcast Network’s very own striding Time Agent, Kyle Wagner. Between them they track the story of Torchwood’s 4 season, rollercoaster ride from afterhours spin off to global event TV in its own right. Plus, answer that constant question: should it come back to our screens?
Get ready to stream or download their de-classified conversation. To enjoy whilst you’re exercising, doing housework or racing through the city in the small hours to chase down an alien insurgent in a blacked-out SUV!
You can always find TYPE 40: A Doctor Who Podcast on:
• The FPNet Master Feed @Fpnet.podbean.com
• FPNet on Podbean app
• Fandom Podcast Network on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher & Google Play
• Instagram: FandomPodcastNetwork & type40drwho
• Facebook: TYPE 40: A Doctor Who Fandom Podcast: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1628050400840643/?ref=bookmarks
If you would like to contact us directly you can:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Twitter: @type40drwho
• Instagram: @type40drwho
• Sarah Graham n Twitter @StarryEyedGirl11
• Kyle Wagner on Twitter @AKyleW or Instagram @AKylefandom
• Dan Hadley on Twitter and Instagram: @The_spacebook
iTunes: Please leave us a review on iTunes so new fans can find us easier. We LOVE 5 star reviews of course, but we love feedback in general!
It is Free