TV & Film
TYPE 40: A Doctor Who Podcast Episode 34: Series 12 News – Autumn 2019
TYPE 40: A Doctor Who Podcast
Episode 34: Series 12 News – Autumn 2019
Now we’re deep into Autumn or Fall, depending on where you are in the world… it’s time for to check back in with 2019 and happenings with present day Doctor Who. The end of this latest gap year is in sight. How have you fared? And which news stories or hints at what’s to come in Series 12 have caught our eye?
Type 40’s regular host Dan is joined by photographer, writer and fellow podcaster Monica Duarte. For a look at it all from the convention floor. Together they compare and contrast experiences and perspectives from either side of the Atlantic, and at a time where the fan base itself seems similarly divided.
One thing’s for sure: It’s never mattered more that Doctor Who comes back to our screens looking and feeling it’s very best and we’ll choose optimism every time. Oh and are those Daleks and Cybermen we see, coming at us out of the Time Vortex again…?
You can always find TYPE 40: A Doctor Who Podcast on:
• The FPNet Master Feed @Fpnet.podbean.com
• FPNet on Podbean app
• Fandom Podcast Network on: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher & Google Play
• Instagram: FandomPodcastNetwork & type40drwho
• Facebook: TYPE 40: A Doctor Who Fandom Podcast: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1628050400840643/?ref=bookmarks
If you would like to contact us directly you can:
• Email: email@example.com
• Twitter: @type40drwho
• Instagram: @type40drwho
• Monica Duarte on Instagram: @thisdorkynerdgirl
• Dan Hadley on Instagram: @The_spacebook
• Dan Hadley on Twitter: @The_spacebook
Check out Monica Duarte’s upcoming Portrait of a Fan Girl web series:
iTunes: Please leave us a review on iTunes so new fans can find us easier. We LOVE 5 star reviews of course, but we love feedback in general!
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com