Episode 103: A CLASH OF KINGS, SANSA III: "The Mad King"
- Contrast the knights beating a helpless child because the king said so...
- ...with the not-knights, the cripples/bastards/broken things, standing up for her
- Take note of how Sansa is maturing and growing wiser, even under such dire circumstances
- Lay out exactly how screwed Team Lannister is after the Battle of Oxcross
- Imagine how Robb's Westerlands campaign would look through a POV's eyes
Next week: the Night's Watch arrives at the Fist of the First Men and joins forces with Qhorin Halfhand in Jon IV *and* V!
It is Free