CTN 03/19/20: Tulsi Pulled A Fast One On Everyone! All The News You Are Not Hearing Away From The Distractions.
We apologize for the audio and will have this fixed.
Luke and Tim dive right in with a daily update on all the news you're missing while "they" focus on the C-word!
* Tulsi Gabbard dropping out of the election. Find out why the guys aren't surprised at all!
* Increased military operations in the the Middle East.
* The case against the Russian trolls is dropped.
* Maxwell files paperwork, claiming a legal right to Epstein's estate. Why isn’t she being investigated and detained for criminal operations?
* Bitcoin on a tear. Up 20% in 24 hours. Tim thinks it's a great buying opportunity, but only if you carefully invest only what you're willing to lose!
Most important take away lessons of the day:
* Don't chase shiny objects unless you understand what you're getting yourself into.
* Avoid manias, panic, and crashes (with your personal lives too!)
* Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose.
* Think with your head. Don’t let your emotions control you.
* Keep your eyes wide open.
* SHARE what you learn.
* And don't forget: LOVE EACH OTHER!!!
In this video Luke goes over the devastating effects the c word we aren't allowed to mention is having at once popular tourist destinations.
Luke also covers the dramatic spike in C word related passing in Italy and how this is now effecting more than just the elderly.
Meanwhile Tim Picciott breaks down the latest white house stimulus plan. Since this video was made new details have been released.
According to ABC 7 Chicago and the Whitehouse: "Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Thursday that the "checks in the mail" would be direct deposited into people's accounts under the plan the Trump administration has proposed to Congress.
The payments would be $1,000 per adult and $500 per child so that a family of two parents and two children would receive $3,000, Mnuchin told Fox Business Network. The goal is to get that money out in three weeks, he said.
"That's a lot of money for hard-working Americans," Mnuchin said.
He said such families would receive another $3,000 six weeks later if the national emergency still exists. Officials have previously said the money is expected to be allocated by income level, to exclude the super-wealthy."
Lastly, Tim goes over a once in a billion year event that ravaged peoples portfolio's and the effects of "interest rate risk".
It is Free