Health & Fitness:Mental Health
Guidance for Uncertain Times: Parenting Children With ADHD During a Crisis
Are you having a hard time with your children during the current pandemic? We know that COVID-19 has caused anxiety and worry in many homes. People are facing changes in their lives every day, practicing social distancing, working from home, and children being schooled at home. These changes can make it a challenge to manage ADHD symptoms and create a calm home. You can learn the strategies that will help you create calm during a pandemic, especially with ADHD symptoms and emotions.
Andrea Chronis-Tuscado, PhD:
Dr. Andrea Chronis-Tuscano is the president of the International Society for Research in Child and Adolescent Psychopathology, an associate editor of the Journal of Consulting & Clinical Psychology, and a member of the CHADD Professional Advisory Board. Dr. Chronis-Tuscano currently serves as ADVANCE Professor for the College of Behavioral & Social Sciences (BSOS) at UMD.
1. Learn strategies for keeping calm at home during times of crisis
2. Learn strategies for increasing positive emotions with parents and children
3. Identify ADHD symptoms that can make it more challenging and strategies to cope with them
4. Learn strategies for parents to help their children with ADHD
5. Learn strategies for parents managing their own ADHD
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com