(EA) Eternal Affairs TRUTH Radio
Week In Review with Host Dan Hennen - More Resignations, Pelosi Salon Scandal - Fort Hood - The Atlantic Propaganda and More!
Dan provides commentary and analysis on the past week's news events, and strips out the Fake News portion.
Topics include: Recent resignation announcements by the NIH Director, WTO Officer, Rochester Police Chief and six Deputies and the Dallas Police Chief.
General Flynn in several photos on Twitter last week connected to Q Anon; Operation "Homecoming" was a success; Operation "Safety Net" was a success; Assange Trial this week; 1619 Act; and another "wildfire" in California "caused" by a "Gender Reveal Party"?
Fort Hood problems continue, Major General Scott Efflandt was removed this week; CDC announces only 6% of Covid-related deaths, were truly COVID deaths, the remaining 94% involved pre-existing conditions; Pelosi Hair-Salon Scandal; Washington Post and The Atlantic pushing out more propaganda.
Canada's top Doctor suggests wearing a mask during sex and the "Drudge Report" continues to go downhill as it is now 100% Anti-Trump.
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2023 Podbean.com