BTL #373 - Things Could Always Be Worse - 10/26/20
In Which We Discuss:
1. We’re on track to shatter our voting turnout records at a whopping...62%! Cool. One-third of you guys are still like, “nah.”
2. Trump’s closing argument at debate #2: Things could always be worse.
3. White House staff loved COVID so much the first time, they decided to try it again!
4. We comment on his zombie-like stares all the time, but is Mitch McConnell actually one of the undead?
5. Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins never had any principles, guys.
6. Fake Melania’s on a plane!
Brain Trust Live is Lila Nordstrom and Brent Thornburg's look at the week in electoral and political news. Join the millions of quarantiners, helicopters, barking dogs, and computer beeps who love our podcast and tell your friends about BTL! Then rate us on iTunes or find us Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Stitcher, or Instagram!
It is Free
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com