Health & Fitness:Nutrition
103. Nutrition for Perimenopause & Menopause, with Advanced Sports Dietitian Angie Clark
This episode I welcome Angie Clark back to the podcast and together we chat about perimenopause and menopause.
Angie is an advanced sports dietitian, performance nutritionist, exercise physiologist and active #mumboss!
Over the last 15 years, Angie has worked extensively with elite female fitness and figure athletes as well as fitness centres and celebrities for transformation campaigns. She has a passion for helping active women uncomplicate nutrition for sustainable results.
In today’s episode, Angie and I discuss what is perimenopause and menopause, what symptoms people may experience, how nutrition can help or hinder us during this time, how to deal with hot flushes, excessive bleeding, weight gain and the increase in belly fat.
We also chat about the nutrients we need more or less of and general exercise recommendations for ladies heading into menopause.
For more of Angie's wisdom, follow her on her Instagram or visit her website.
Please subscribe and leave me a review
If you enjoyed this podcast, please tag me and share it in your Instagram stories and leave me a positive rating or review in the purple Apple Podcast app (in the rating & reviews section underneath the episode lists). This really helps my podcast get prioritised by Apple and helps me disseminate evidence based information to the people that need it the most! Don't forget to subscribe to my podcast so you never miss an episode!
119. Female Specific Fitness with Trainer, Jen Dugard
118. Starting Your Baby on Solids (Q&A), with Paediatric Dietitian & Nutritionist Anna Ritan
117. Starting Your Baby on Solids, with Paediatric Dietitian & Nutritionist Anna Ritan
116. Volume Eating with Dietitian, and Hungry Human, Paula Norris
115. Healing Eczema, with Dietitian Julia Chien
114. Food Sensitivities: The Gut Questions You Need Answered, with Dr Will Bulsiewicz
113. Sports Supplements That Actually Work with Accredited Sports Dietitian, Peta Carige
112. How To Conquer Your Gut Health, with Registered Dietitian Heather Finley
111. My Pregnancy and Birth Story, with Hubby, David
110. Gestational Diabetes and Pregnancy with Dietitian Leslee Flannery
109. Changing the Way You Think About Nutrition with Registered Dietitian, Colleen Christensen
108. Nutrition, Food Safety & Healthy Weight Gain During Pregnancy, with Dietitian & Nutritionist Stefanie Valakas
107. Gaining Muscle Mass with Accredited Sports Dietitian, Peta Carige
106. Social Eating Tips for the Silly Season
105. Coeliac Disease & Gluten-Free Diets, with Advanced Accredited Practising Dietitian, Dr Kim Faulkner-Hogg
104. Nutrition Myth Busting, Health Halos and Media Hype, with Specialist Registered Dietitian, Nichola Ludlam-Raine
102. Period Nutrition, with Advanced Sports Dietitian Angie Clark
101. The Life-Changing Habit of Meditation, with Luke McLeod
100. How Your Personality Affects Weight Loss with CSIRO Research Scientist, Dr Gilly Hendrie
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com