Government & Organizations:National
98. Shifting Labor and Responsibility to Caregivers. Guest, Laura Katz Olson.
97. It Was Time to Vent. Guest, Nathan Cortez.
96. Valuing Value. Guest, Robert K. Smoldt.
95. Privacy and the Moral Construction of Poverty. Guest, Khiara Bridges.
94. Running, Screaming from the Pod. Guest, Elizabeth Tobin-Tyler.
93. “Pre-Existing Condition" is the New Word for Sickness. Guest, Deborah Stone.
92. Working for the Man for Medicaid. Guest, Heather Howard.
91. Wobbly, Three-legged Stools. Guest, Craig Garthwaite.
90. Waving at TVs. Guest, Andrea Matwyshyn.
89. Functional Justifications for Federal Action. Guest, Nicholas Bagley.
88. A Mixed Bag of Healthcare Federalism. Guest, Ann Marie Marciarille.
87. Filter Bubbles and Better Conversations. Guest, Lydia Nicholas.
86. The “F” in FDA. Guests, Joanna Sax and Diana Winters.
85. Can I Use Your Go-Back Machine? Guest, Judy Solomon.
84. Researcher ethnocentrism, rule-breaking, and subject inclusion. Guest, Rebecca Dresser.
83. Yup, Kafka Was Writing About Healthcare Billing. Guest, Erin Fusee Brown.
82. Soft Regulation, Spiritual Care, and Shellfish. Guest, Sam Halabi.
81. Past, Present & Future. Guest, Tim Jost
80. Naughty or Nice 2016? Guests, the TWIHL Allstars.
79. Paging Dr. Fiduciary. Guest, Zack Buck.
Code and preview